The MODMAT-15 Ace modern performance rifle is stepping up the NJ compliant AR type rifle. Building upon the successes of the original MODMAT-15, the ACE adds a bunch of upgraded component without breaking the bank. With two models to choose from, the MODMAT-15 Ace is ready for action.
- BARREL: Ballistic Advantage 223/5.56, Mid-length, 14.5″, Government profile, 4150, QPQ Black Nitride, 1/7 twist, 0.082” gas port diameter
- RAIL: Premium 12” aluminum alloy free float
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs. 9 ozs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 32 7/8”
- STOCK: MFT Fixed Battlelink Minimalist – mil-spec
- BARREL: Ballistic Advantage 223/5.56, Mid-length, 16″, Government profile, 4150, QPQ Black Nitride, 1/7 twist, 0.078” gas port diameter
- RAIL: Premium 15” aluminum alloy free float
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs. 10 ozs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 34 3/8”
- STOCK: MFT Fixed Battlelink Utility Low Profile – mil-spec
Both the MODMAT-15N ACE 14.5″ and the MODMAT-15 ACE 16″ share the following features:
- TRIGGER: Hiperfire HIPERTOUCH(TM) EDT trigger with 2 sets of springs
- OPTIONAL TRIGGER: Hiperfire HIPERTOUCH(TM) 24E trigger with 3 sets of springs (additional charges apply)
- FINISH: Cerakote; Multiregional Earth, Stealth Grey, Graphite Black, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten or Sniper Green
- OPTIONAL FINISH PATTERNS: MM Field Camo, MM Battle Distressed or MM Utility Camo (additional charges apply)
- Fully NJ Compliant
- STRIKE INDUSTRIES charging handle, forward assist button, magazine catch button and bolt catch button.
- VZ WEAPON SOLUTIONS – 4″ Slim Rail Grip (pair) for Keymod and Operator II Grip
- BATTLE ARMS DEVELOPMENT – Ambidextrous BAD lever and take down/pivot pin set.
- SPRINCO TACTICAL SPRINGS performance buffer spring.
- MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting. Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- The free float flattop rail allows for easy installation of optics and KeyMod accessories.
- The 1:7” twist rate stabilizes bullets from 55 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington ammunition. M4 feed ramps on both the barrel and upper receiver provide improved operational reliability.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- A Black Nitride finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier group provides improved corrosion resistance and extended wear characteristics.
- Exclusive NJ compliant fixed MFT stock
- Also includes: One 15/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine and 40” Pit Bull soft rifle case.
MSRP 2017: $1485
MagPul(TM) Stealth Grey
MM Field Camo
MM Battle Distressed
MM Utility Camo