The MODMAT-15 COURSE modern performance rifle is our version of a competition AR type rifle.
- BARREL: Ballistic Advantage 223/5.56, Mid-length, 17.7″, BA HANSEN, Stainless Steel, 1/8 twist, 0.070” gas port diameter
- RAIL: ALG Defense EMR V2 15” aluminum alloy free float
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs. 9 ozs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: 37 3/4”
- STOCK: Luth AR MBA1
- TRIGGER: Hiperfire HIPERTOUCH(TM) 24C trigger with 3 sets of springs
- TRIGGER GUARD: STRIKE INDUSTRIES FANG Trigger Guard
- FINISH: Cerakote; Sniper Grey
- Fully NJ Compliant
- STRIKE INDUSTRIES Extended latch charging handle, magazine catch button
- BATTLE ARMS DEVELOPMENT BAD LEVER ambidextrous safety switch
- Mission First Tactical (MFT) Evolve Grip
- MM Exit 5.56 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting. Designed and manufactured in New Jersey.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver that includes a brass deflector.
- The free float flattop rail allows for easy installation of optics and KeyMod accessories.
- The 1:8” twist rate stabilizes bullets from 55 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington ammunition. M4 feed ramps on both the barrel and upper receiver provide improved operational reliability.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- A Black Nitride finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier group provides improved corrosion resistance and extended wear characteristics.
- Also includes: One 15/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine.
MSRP 2018: TBD