The MODMAT-15 PATROL is built for the stresses and demands of being “on the job!” Building upon the successes of the original MODMAT-15, the PATROL adds all the features that a LEO needs with the flexibility to add task specific accessories . With two models to choose from, the MODMAT-15 PATROL is ready for action.
- BARREL: Ballistic Advantage 223/5.56, Mid-length, 14.5″, Government profile, 4150, QPQ Black Nitride, 1/7 twist, 0.082” gas port diameter
- RAIL: Premium 12” aluminum alloy free float
- WEIGHT: 6 lbs. 9 ozs.
- OVERALL LENGTH: Adjustable
- STOCK: MAGPUL MOE SL – mil-spec
MODMAT-PATROL 12″ FULL AUTO (LAW ENFORCEMENT ONLY)
Both the MODMAT-15 PATROL 14.5″ and the MODMAT-15 PATROL 12″ FULL AUTO share the following features:
- TRIGGER: ALG Defense ACT Combat Trigger
- FINISH: Cerakote; Elite Midnight
- Fully NJ Compliant
- MM Exit 5.56 V2 Muzzle Brake virtually eliminates muzzle climb while shooting. Designed and manufactured in New Jersey. Has NATO grooves for installation of blast shield or silencer.
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver includes a forward assist, dust cover and brass deflector.
- The free float flattop rail allows for easy installation of optics and KeyMod accessories.
- Ballistic Advantage 4150 government profile barrel. The 1:7” twist rate stabilizes bullets from 55 to 77 grains, and the 5.56 NATO chamber allows the use of both 5.56 NATO and .223 Remington ammunition. M4 feed ramps on both the barrel and upper receiver provide improved operational reliability.
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases. The gas key is staked so that it will not loosen after extensive firing.
- A Black Nitride finish on the exterior of the bolt carrier group provides improved corrosion resistance and extended wear characteristics.
- MagPul MOE SL stock
- MagPul MOE K2 stock
- Also includes: One 15/30-round Mission First Tactical (MFT) magazine and 40” Pit Bull soft rifle case.
MSRP 2017: $1375